Improve quality, safety and efficiency of assets and services with tailored engineering and certification. Red Flame Industries works hard to ensure we find the most effective solution possible for every project challenge, from the initial assessment to research and design and right to final testing and completion. We utilize a broad range of certified testing services to properly inspect and certify our customers’ equipment, and resolve their needs – right on-site.
Our engineering and certification services include:
- Level III and IV Drilling and Service Rigs
Rig refits, snubbing equipment, structure.
- Oilfield Equipment
Piping corrosion, elevators, links, hooks, overhead equipment, drilling spools.
- Construction Equipment
Overhead and mobile cranes, pickers.
- Handling Equipment
Side booms, man lifts, forklifts, etc.
- Metal Structures
Bridges, monorails, lifting beams, etc.
- Pressure Equipment
Vessels, piping, boilers, valves, down-hole tools, plant shutdowns, pipeline digs.
- Non-destructive Testing (NDT)
Mag particle, MT, UT, PT, LPI, etc.
- Engineering and Design
Auto-desk, Inventor, ProE, Mechanical.
- Optical Emissions Spectrometer
Spark test, NACE compliance.
- Load Testing
Elevators, links, hooks, elevator equipment.
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
Our engineering team is responsible for the following services:
- Pre-job evaluation of job parameters
- Code-specific engineering requirements
- Welding procedure selection and development
- In-service flow analysis for welding
- In-service welder qualifications
- Research and development