We are seeking experienced CGSB Certified NDT Technicians for various projects in the following locations:
- Red Deer, AB
- Grande Prairie, AB
- Cabri, SK
- Saskatoon, SK
- Regina, SK
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect defects
- Interpret and report test results
- Set up and calibrate equipment
- Provide leadership and mentor assistants
- Maintain certification with CGSB to perform all, or a portion of tests using UT, MT, PT, or RT
- Ensure that all field work is completed in compliance with Company, Customer, and Industrial requirements.
- Be responsible for hazard mitigation while adhering to PPE requirements for all sites.
- Ensure that all field staff are responsible for all hazard mitigation as well as adhering to customer requirements and industrial regulations while on each work site.
- Participate on RFI health and safety program as necessary.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Non Destructive Testing
- Holds at least one of the following CGSB Tickets:
- Valid drivers license with clean abstract
- Experience and understanding of the oil and gas industry and the associated equipment
- Basic knowledge of HSE and HR systems
- Strong understanding of Quality Control
We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity and leadership – key ingredients to both your and our continued growth. Red Flame is an equal opportunity employer who cares about the three C’s, Our Community, Our Customers and Your Career. We provide employee’s the opportunity to grow and develop within our organization while gaining in-depth training and valuable customer service experience within all levels of the organization.
For more information about the company or how to apply for this opportunity, please contact Human Resources at (403) 343-2012 or firstname.lastname@example.org