We are seeking a part time Administrative Assistant for our AM Inspection office. This position is based in Cabri, SK.
This part time opportunity offers a flexible schedule between 20-25 hours per week and is responsible for administrative and reception duties to support our Non-Destructive Testing team.
- Preparing and coordinating packages for field staff
- Directing all phones calls and messages in a professional and appropriate manner
- Greeting visitors upon arrival and ensuring proper safety/site orientations are provided
- Sorting mail and other incoming packages
- Booking and uploading training
- Ordering office supplies as well as technical equipment
- Assisting with additional projects and tasks as required
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with a strong working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with great work ethic and a team player personality
- Self motivated; ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated organizational skills with an attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge or experience with Non-Destructive Testing is considered an asset
- Local to, or within commuting distance to Cabri, SK.
We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity and leadership – key ingredients to both your and our continued growth. Red Flame is an equal opportunity employer who cares about the three C’s, Our Community, Our Customers and Your Career. We provide employee’s the opportunity to grow and develop within our organization while gaining in-depth training and valuable customer service experience within all levels of the organization.
For more information about the company, or for assistance in submitting your application for this opportunity, please contact Human Resources at (403) 343-2012 or apply by email at AMIcareers@aminspection.ca
- Wage: $18 to $22 per hour based on experience
- Employment Type: Part-Time Permanent
- Closing Date: Open until filled, however a review of applications will commence on December 2, 2016
- Positions Available: 1